Tarkkana sen WPA-kalenterin kanssa!

Poolbiljardiin liittyvä keskustelu (säännöt, välineet, kilpailutoiminta yms.)

Valvojat: Tube, Johnny Boyh, Markku Ryytty, Tommi Lamminaho

Vastaa Viestiin
Markku Ryytty

Re: Tarkkana sen WPA-kalenterin kanssa!

Viesti Kirjoittaja Markku Ryytty »

Tässä samasta asiasta viestiä EPBF:ltä:

Dear All,

I just want to inform you that we did receive the information that an non sanctioned event in England (GB9 tour) does collide with an EPBF Sanctioned event (Kremlin Cup).
Of course we don’t know what the criteria are of the non-sanctioned event with regards to who is allowed to participate but just in case we want to inform you about this issue and we advise you not to participate.

We also want to point out that there could be also a big problem with regards to the participation at the non-sanction event the UK Open.
The promoter of the UK Open did react as follows in the daily star 15.10.2013:
“GB9 chairman Andy Warden said: “We are an independent tour organisation. We have no issue with Stephen Lee and he will be welcomed.”
The WPA did inform us now that they are working on rules with regards to this issue.
The WPA as a member of the WCBS has to aknowledge the decision of the WSF with regards to the ban of Stephen Lee.
As the EPBF President I asked the WPA what these new rules could mean for players who are participating at the an event were also officially banned players are participating.
The WPA President told me that one of the possibilities are that the player(s) in question will lose a part or all World Ranking points.

Ofcourse this rule is not in place yet but as the president of the EPBF, were you as a player are member of via the national federation member, I felt that I should pre warn you with regards to this matter.

This E-mail will be send also to the EPBf members.

Regards,

Gre Leenders
EPBf President
terveisin SBiL
Vastaa Viestiin